Friday, December 02, 2005

Setting The Record Straight (and) Sorry Al, Sincerely

Well, It has been quite a long time since I posted on this blog and there are many things that have changed and or become more clear since then.

Where do I begin? Well, as most of you would already know; e-watchman has been exposed as an apostate and Timothy (pray to Jesus) Kline AKA Morloc has been exposed as e-watchman's partner. I dare say that if EW had dumped Timothy; nobody would have seen him as an apostate. It really was EW's assotiation with Timothy that made most people realize that the whole e-watchman site was just an apostate deal.

Of course this leaves me with some explaining to do. I said many things on the discussion board which I now regret. So there is a lot for me to say. I need to make some retractions, corrections and apologies. I really desire to set the record straight regarding the things I said, what I meant when I said those things, and how my viewpoint may have changed. In regard to some of the changes of viewpoint I have had, I would also like to make an explanation of reasons why I changed my views along with associated events which may have changed my viewpoints.

Why would my viewpoint or changes in my viewpoint be important enough for me to publish changes in it? Well, my viewpoint is not important. However, I epressed a lot of things publicly on the discussion boards, and if anything I said caused anybody hurt, spiritual harm or stumbled them or influenced anybody to hold a wrong viewpoint and attitude, then I want to make my retractions, apologies and explanations in the hope of righting the wrongs I committed. I do indeed feel that I committed some wrongs by expressing my mistaken views. So now I want to correct myself publicly so that I can reprove myself before all onlookers as it were, so that my mistaken ideas will be publicly retracted and I will have publicly repudiated those mistakes and thereby publicly disavowed such views and attitudes.

That is not to say that I have changed my views on everything, but certainly on a number of issues which are important to Jehovah's Witnesses. I suppose there are a number of issues regarding which I didn't express myself clearly and consequently my views on those things are not clearly understood.

I know I was quite a controversial figure for a while, and e-watchman and Timothy Kline blamed me very much for their loss of membership and their exposure as apostates. I did all I could to make sure they were not allowed to mislead JW's away from the basic truths of the Bible which we have learned as Jehovah's Witnesses. I must say however, e-watchman's accusations that I had taken over Al's board along with 3W were totally incorrect. I also must admit the very idea of me taking over Al's DB was really, really funny.

I must apologise to Al at this point for the things I said to him on The Cafe. Al, I am sorry. I had some very mistaken views at that time. I really believed that the Cafe was the place to go for Witnesses who were needing help with the difficult things going on in the Org. I hope you understand that I am sorry for my harsh words to you and I apologise for the hurt my words caused you. Sincerely.

That is just for a start. I have a lot more explaining to do and many more apologies and retractions to make. If you are bored from reading it I understand, but I still must go on. Besides if you do read on you may find me apologising for what I said to you too. Al came first because I really gave him a hard time and I needed to tell him that many times I have tried to figure out how to make a real good apology. I suppose it would have been better if I had not said those things in the first place but if it matters to anyone I have learned a few things from my mistakes and God willing I will try to do better in the future.

God willing, I will be adding to this post (soon I hope). There is much more to say but my time has run out for today. Fred

2 Comments:

Blogger eddydean21635657 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

7:07 AM

 
Blogger johnsmith9805181220 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home